It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
(male)

rajanatul HB User
curvical Idolosis

Dear Sir / Madam

I have gone through x-ray today which confirm loss of normal cerviocal lordosis.

There is straightening of cervical spine s/o.

How I can come back from this neck pain?

thanks & regards,
Atul Rajan
Ahmedabad
India

Old 12-23-2009, 01:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
Re: curvical Idolosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajanatul View Post
Dear Sir / Madam

How I can come back from this neck pain?

thanks & regards,
Atul Rajan
Ahmedabad
India
Hello and how are you?. Neck pain. Well, they need to do an MRI. X-ray is not enough. Mine was done without contrast. So please ask for contrast ok?.

Then they more or less know what's the problem. Have you ever been in a car accident or any other accident?

At this moment there is no cure for chronic neck pain. Only medication helps. What meds are you on right now?.

I feel like you're suffering there and doctors are not listening. I know. I've been trying all the medications and right now am taking Oxycontin, Percocet and Neurontin(gabapentin) - nothing else really helped.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by nochange; 12-23-2009 at 01:57 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2010, 02:59 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
Re: curvical Idolosis

howcome you don't answer back?. Neck pain is a serious problem. You can't live with this pain till the rest of your life.

Do doctors in India address this issue?.

are doctors in india allowed to prescribe narcotic pain meds at all?. if not then you are in a serious problem cause when it comes to chronic NECK pain(as oppose to other type of chronic pain)neck pain doesn't respond well to ibuprofen/tyneol/parcetamol/otc(over the counter drugs) type of pain killers and neurontin on its own or lyrica(nerve pain meds)are not enough to fight this horrible disease named chronic pain.

I know that cause I had to "deal" with chronic neck pain for 4years and tried all type of pain meds. Even tramadol didn't help. I'm not even "suprised" it didn't help me cause neck has nerve intersection, that means even a little problem when it press on the nerves you feel pain.

Please answer back. god bless you and happy new year.

Last edited by nochange; 01-06-2010 at 03:06 AM.

Closed Thread