It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
(female)

klwdbd HB User
I don't understand my Lumbar and Cervical MRI findings

I was in an accident 5 mos. ago I just had an MRI 3 weeks ago. My Dr. says There is nothing he can do for me I am at MMI but I can seek Pain Management if needed. Well it is needed and there has got to be something else thay can do for me. Cervical Findings: C 2-3 Loss of Disc Hydration, C 3-4 Loss of Disc Hydration, C 4-5 Loss of Disc Hydration. Disc Buldge indents antirior thecal sac. C 5-6 Loss of disc hydration Disc herniation indents right anterior thecal sac producing right lateral recess stenosis with cord deformity. C 6-7 Loss of hydration Disc Bulge and spondylosis indents anterior thecal sac. It also says: cervicothoracic dextroscoliosis is noted with reversal of the upper cervical lordosis. Lumbar: There is a thoracolumbar dextroscoliosis and lower lumbar levoscoliosis. L 3-4 Loss of disc height and hydration with disc bulge and spondylosis and hypertrophy of the facets and ligamentum flava indent thecal sac and in combination with hypertrophy of the facets and ligamentum flava producing central stenosis with bi lateral neural foramen stenosis. L 4-5 Loss of disc height and hydration with disc herniation and spondylosis in combination with hypertrophy of the facets and ligamentum flava indenting thecal sac producing central stenosis with bilateral recess and bilateral neural foramen stenosis. L 5-S1 Loss of disc hydration disc herniation incompletely effaces ventral epidural fat facet arthropathy narrows bilateral neural foramina. I have severe pain in my lower neck and worse pain in my lower back but it also causes me to have pain and tingling down my legs and my feet feel like they are asleep but with bad to severe pain all the time. My right arm also feels like it is asleep and tingling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread