It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kyma3 HB User
Had my follow up appt.with surgeon today.

I had my early morning appt. with the neurosurgeon this morning 3 1/2 weeks post op of C6/C7. I had my surgery on 1/4/2010 but fell 3 days later when I got home. My GP took a CTscan but the radiologist reported everything looked "relatively normal". Well the surgeon looked at the CT scan and he said you must have really hit hard because there is a lot of swelling around the left side of where I had my fusion. He doesn't want me to start back yet doing very much because he said he could tell I was still very sore. I told him I have been having terrible headaches and a real bad day yesterday with severe pain in my neck. He said if I don't get better give him a call but right now I have an appt. in 3 months. He stated that the bone spurs I had where very big and that explained the problems I had had before the surgery. I just hope I can get rid of some of this pain soon.

We are expecting major snow storm tonight and all through tomorrow so you better believe I will be careful while walking.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon.

Gentle hugs to everyone.
Linda

Last edited by kyma3; 01-28-2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Old 01-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

PNo HB User
Re: Had my follow up appt.with surgeon today.

Good to hear - sounds like you are making some progress! Take care in the ice and snow, thanks for the update. NP

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread