It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
(male)

jeandeaux HB User
so how bad is this MRI and stenosis?

40yr old male 5-7 170 .tingling fingers. pain in elbow and subscapular right side all

c2-3 right greater than left uncovertebral hypertrophy and some facet degeneration with mild right neural foraminal stenosis

At C3-4 diffuse disc osteophyte complex right greater than left uncovertebral hypertrophy causing moderate right greater neural foraminal stenosis

at C4-5 left eccentric disc osteophyte complex with soft disc component and L greater then R uncovertebral hypertrophy leads to a severe left and moderate right neural foraminal stenosis as well as mild spinal stenosis

At C5-6 diffuse disc osteophyte complex of predominantly soft disc with bilateral uncovertebral and facet hypertrophy as well as ligamentum flavum buckling causing moderate spinal stenosis and coed compression as well as severe bilateral foramial stenosis

at C6-7 diffuse disc osteophyte complex of also predominantly soft disc with bilateral uncovertebral hypertrophy causing moderate spinal stenosis and severe bilateral foramial stenosis

At C7-T1 right eccentric disc osteophyte complex with soft disc component extending into the proximal right neural foramen as well as right uncovertebral hypertrophy lead to severe right neural foraminal stenosis and mild right sided spinal stenosis

At T1-2 no stensosis

Severe degenerative changes on a background of congenitally stenotic canal which are greatest aat C4-5 through C7-t-i

I have to wait a week or so before i can talk to the doc but wanted to see what ya'll would say or recommend. thanks for your help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #2
(female)

invertebrate HB User
Re: so how bad is this MRI and stenosis?

Hi, First I would like to know if you know anything about stenosis? Stenosis means narrowing. You should go to a site MerckManual.com and you can find out alot of information regarding stenosis and about the spine as well. Check ssome of the othr sites that are listed here between posts and there is a good deal of information there. I have thoracic stenosis and lumbar stenosis but not cervical spinal stenosis. I hope this or these sites will provide you with some good information. Good luck to you and keep on coming back to this site if you can't find what you are looking for.

Closed Thread