It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2010, 03:44 AM   #1
(male)

lahiri HB User
Question Whip-Lash during car accident

I'm 53 male, had whip-lash in a car accident on last 21st of feb. after the m.r.i., i was diagnosed that my vertibral disk of C3 & C4 has been shifted towards the cord. On receiving second physical ckeck-up the doctor deed not find any abnormal sympton and allowed me 'hard colar' only for next six weeks. during this period there was no detoriation of my condition.after six week completion, again by not finding sufficient ground, advised not to go for any surgery now. but in the mean time I have started fealing little numbness in my some of the finger tips. Now my querry is, 1) how critical is my condition?, what will be my future course of action. otherwise I have no complecation/pain what-so ever.

Last edited by lahiri; 03-18-2010 at 03:48 AM. Reason: information

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

PNo HB User
Re: Whip-Lash during car accident

Is there a way you can post the text of your MRI report? The words in it will help us understand where you fall on the scale of this type of problem. Shifted is an odd way of saying what I think you mean which is really a bulge. If there is shifting they refer to that with some different words, and it gets graded. How long after the accident was it before the numbness started?

Last edited by Administrator; 03-21-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread