It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2011, 02:17 PM   #1
(female)

APLCAZZIE HB UserAPLCAZZIE HB UserAPLCAZZIE HB User
The pain is so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone

I have had the worst few days of my illness so far. I forgot to mension in my last post I have also been diagnosed with hypomobility and osteoarthritus as well as the fibromyalgia. Not even the morphine has helped. After a fall last week the bruising has started to come out and on top of all this I have caught a bad cold from my son. I realy need to go to pain clinic asap. Theres a waiting list so I have to be patient. (excuse the pun).

I really need some help !!!!!!!!!!!! I know I have to expect bad days !!!!!!!

The depression doesn't help but for my kids sake I keep smiling even though I'm hurting

Anyone got any advise

aplcazzie

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: APLCAZZIE
tinkerbell45 (05-30-2011)
Old 05-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #2
(male)

ezcd HB User
Re: The pain is so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi APLCAZZIE
I just heard fibromyalgia a few hours ago from one of my patients. So I can imagine how bad you are feeling.
I believe symptom as fibromyalgia cause from badly blood circulation , it relates with our liver and blood level , because liver is storage of blood but somehow body fluid and blood was drained out . and any of ligament muscle and bone need be nourished by blood .So you can imagine how tight and pain all over the body should be without blood circulation.
You could try acupuncture and cupping treatment because it can stimulate blood circulation and rebuild energy for you
Take care

The Following User Says Thank You to ezcd For This Useful Post:
APLCAZZIE (05-30-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
(female)

tinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB Usertinkerbell45 HB User
Re: The pain is so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a "spiritual" person just PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!! Also please know that EVERYONE on this board cares about you and how you are feeling. We ARE here for you ALWAYS--- ANYTIME, you write we WILL listen AND we WILL also answer!!!! I personally will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please try to hang in there and until next time TAKE CARE!!!

The following user gives a hug of support to tinkerbell45:
APLCAZZIE (05-31-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to tinkerbell45 For This Useful Post:
APLCAZZIE (05-31-2011)
Closed Thread