It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #16
Inactive
(female)

joaneeo HB Userjoaneeo HB Userjoaneeo HB Userjoaneeo HB Userjoaneeo HB Userjoaneeo HB User
Re: Neck pain... mri results...stenosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebDozer View Post
Yes, if you have spinal cord damage, it is often on one side because the disk herniates more on one side than the other. The cord damage that required me to get my first operation (ACDF) was entirely right-sided - hand, shoulder and leg.

I find it hard to believe that you told a doc about this and was told "it's nothing". Especially the breathing part. She must think you're imagining it.
You might find it hard to believe but it's the truth. The ER doctor told me the breathing was anxiety but it's not. I actually feel some kind of pressure-it's so hard to describe. And I'm not imagining any of the symptoms-that's what's so frustrating about the whole thing. I feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall. No one seems to listen to me.

The physicians assistants I have seen are the one's that don't think it's serious. My pain doctor thinks it is though and so did the ER doctor who referred me to the neurosurgeon.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
New to neck pain - worried sirbaron Spinal Cord Disorders 14 10-22-2011 01:14 AM
Neck problems...MRI results CrazyChickMN Spinal Cord Disorders 7 09-22-2011 04:23 PM
Loud Neck Snap After Rotator Cuff Surgery RickH35 Spinal Cord Disorders 9 02-19-2011 10:39 PM
MRI #3 of Neck Bill2008 Spinal Cord Disorders 7 08-15-2008 03:51 PM
For those who have delayed neck surgery bobnorth Spinal Cord Disorders 2 06-03-2008 07:53 AM

Tags
cervical canal stenosis, mri results, neck pain