It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
(male)

braveneck HB User
MRI help/advice

I'll post the final Impression from MRI:
1. Central stenosis of mild to moderate degree at C3-4,C4-5, and C5-6, moderate to severe at C3-4, mild to moderate C6-7, and mild at C2-3.
2. Left neural foraminal stenosis moderate to severe at C6-7, moderate at C3-4,mild to moderate at C4-5, and mild at C6-7.
4. Slight ventral subluxation of C-4 on C-5 without facet joint dislocation.
5. Developmental spinal stenosis.

X-ray Impression:
Degenerative changes of the cervical spine characterized by facet arthropy, disc space narrowing, and neural foraminal stenosis.

The new surgeon wants to do a three level fusion. He is a top doctor. My pain began nearly 20 years ago, started in the neck/shoulder, and has now traveled into my arms, the right arm in particular is giving me some pain. I assume that the arm pain is related to the neck problems, especially since I have been unable to do anything whatsoever with my upper body for many years now and have done nothing to cause this pain.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User
Re: MRI help/advice

Since you live in LA, I'll recommend that you get another opinion from Dr. Hyun Bae in Santa Monica. He's a surgeon at Cedars Sinai and Saint John's.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread