It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
(female)

opal12 HB User
neck pain

my car was rear ended while I was stopped. My back pain started at scene. I went to the hosiptal. by the time I got there my neck and back were in acute pain.I had a MRI done on lower back and neck. For the neck the impression was mild multilevel spondylosis without high-grade stenosis. For my back it was the same. I have acute pain in my neck and left shoulder. I tried to go back to work, I am a bookkepper, I am constanly doing repetive work on the computer. The first day my neck was in a great deal of pain. The second day my back and neck were in so much pain I had to stop my daughter-inlaws to get her to drive me home. This accident was on Aug 14 2012. I treied to work on Sept 7th and 8th 2012. I would like to know what the impressions mean and if will ever be able to work without the acute pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User
Re: neck pain

The impressions, as you wrote them, seem quite benign. "Mild" spondylosis and no "high-grade" spinal narrowing.

Your problem may be much more muscular in nature than spinal. Perhaps there's a Health Boards board for whiplash?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread