It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
(male)

liltank1 HB User
Question Neck injury

After x ray results, the dr,s printed report stated that,

The mild bony encroachment of on the right c-4. C-5 neural foramina .

And impressions show, mild degenerative neural foraminal bony encroachment .

Can some one please explain what this means,,

Old 11-30-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Realhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB UserRealhousewife HB User
Re: Neck injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltank1 View Post
After x ray results, the dr,s printed report stated that,

The mild bony encroachment of on the right c-4. C-5 neural foramina .

And impressions show, mild degenerative neural foraminal bony encroachment .

Can some one please explain what this means,,
Where'd you go in the Springs to get this done? Curious because I live in the area too and have found most of the medical providers to be rather incompetent and rather unhelpful except for the neuro team at Memorial's neurosciences.

As for your MRI what type of neck injury did you have?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User

If you have pain in the right side of your neck, or a variety of symptoms in your right shoulder/arm (but not extending down to the hand), then the MRI may be an explanation.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #4
(male)

liltank1 HB User

Well I'm been seeing , at the va,Clinic on spruce st, downtown springs, when I was in Iraq I was hit several times by IED,S and roadside bombs..besides knee injury and back injury of My L-4 and L-5.. I injured my neck without knowing until 2 months ago I turned my neck as I was backing out of my driveway and my neck popped , it popped so hard that my skull felt a shockwave, and the pain went down my arms and down my lower back.. So I played it off for two months thinking it was a knot on my neck , and went to see my PCM, at the clinic and I had to ask for an X-ray , cause my PCM DIDN'T THINK IT WAS SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT, so I took the X-ray the next day, and after 2 weeks of waiting I went to Denver to the release of records to see what was the outcome of it,,I read didn't understand it so that's why I ask for help, I thank you so much for answering my question ,

Old 12-01-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User

Maybe you had a light whiplash and you didn't pay much attention to it.
Did you ask for MRI?

Old 12-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #6
(male)

liltank1 HB User

My PCM hasn't looked at my report yet, after 11 days of the exam I had to call constantly to find out the results after I went to release of medical records and got my own copy I called my PCM and finally got in touch with her LPN, he then tell me after she reviews it and deems necessary , she,ll put in a consult for the MRI, I'll follow up with them on Monday , if no response I'm going to the ER cause I can't take this pain anymore ,

Closed Thread