It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Spinal Cord Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
(female)

nickkiez HB User
cervical radiofrequency ablation

anyone have this done before? my chiropractor suggested i see a doctor about seeing if i am a candidate to get this done. i have a couple bulging discs bone spurs as well as my vertebrae are compressed on the right side. i have unrelenting neck pain that goes down my shoulders as well as up my neck to my head. just wondering how well this would do if it turns out i can get this done

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

WebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB UserWebDozer HB User
Re: cervical radiofrequency ablation

If they only people you are seeing are a chiropractor and someone else he suggests, I think you'd be well served to start over with an orthopedist or physiatrist. get an MRI, and take it from there.

Last edited by WebDozer; 01-04-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #3
(female)

nickkiez HB User
Re: cervical radiofrequency ablation

i have other doctors i see for this i have a neurologist. i have had an mri of my neck and an xray too mri shows bulging discs bone spurs and the xrays show compressed vertebrae in my neck the neck pain is starting to get bad and unrelenting i have done physical therapy for it and thinking of going back for a second round i have a curve in my spine as well as c1 and c2 are rotated thats what my chiro is trying to do get those back to the right place but my neck will not hold the adjustment for very long just dont know what else to try and ive tried meds too nsaids and have tried muscle relaxers my neuro is trying to get me a tens unit to see how that will help my muscles plus i get botox too so im just looking for other options

Closed Thread