It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

nikigrl8883 HB User
Question does anyone here know if anxiety can cause a low grade fever like 99.0-99.4

i have had alot of bad symtoms for 2 months all the time i have been to er like 4 times and the doctor 2ice i feel lightheaded all day i cant even work anymore i feel nausea at times i have a loose bowel movent like everyday and i get low fevers from 99.0-99.3 off and on can anxiety cause that i have had a bunch of blood work already im going for somemore tomorrow ive had a head cat scan an abdominal cat scan and a abdominal x rayo an eeg to also ekgs and a holter monior i always feel like i could faint and i feel like i dont get enough air i have an ovarian cyst that is benign im 22yrs old i get back and chest pain off and on as well i dont have lupos hiv lyme disease thyroid trouble but my blood sugar was very low when i first went to doc i have been checking it all the time and sometimes its a little low now but not too bad but i still feel ****** over the yrs ive also had frequent utis or blood in urine with burning sometimes they wernt utis 3 yrs ago i had a cystoscophy and it was normal could it be my kidneys now or my liver ???????????

Old 09-08-2006, 11:40 AM   #2
(female)

deenie HB User
Don't know for sure but I think I do

I posted on the sleep disorders board. I have insomnia and sleep disturbances from stress. I recently started taking BuSpar so we'll see if that works. It's not unusual for me to feel "flu'ish" with a temp over 99 degrees. I'm usually on the low side of 98 so anything above 99 feels lousy to me. Someone told me on the anxiety boards that it's my body kicking into overdrive. I can happen, I guess. It seems like stress can trigger lots of things. I've had a lot of bloodwork too and it's turned up nothing. Hopefully these meds will work...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread