It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2008, 01:51 AM   #1
(female)

darksamurai HB User
stress is making me sick what can i do

stress is making me sick what can i do, my parents have gone away on holiday for 2 weeks and they have only just gone, its not the first time they have gone away on holiday leaving me behind to look after my brothers and the dogs but for some reason this time im making myself sick ive seen the doctor nd she said i just need to calm down and relax but i cant i go to bed feeling sick and wake up feeling sick and even more tired my chest has been hurting and feel tight, i feel hungry but everytime after i eat i feel really sick, the thing is i have a fear of being away from my mum, but ive been on holiday by myself this year already and have been fine but why is it know that im stressing out missing my mum and making myself sick? im only 21 and i dont know what to do
i cant eat, im losing sleep and im making myself sick what should i do?

Old 06-24-2008, 06:38 PM   #2
(male)

teenstressmacut HB User
Wink Re: stress is making me sick what can i do

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksamurai View Post
stress is making me sick what can i do, my parents have gone away on holiday for 2 weeks and they have only just gone, its not the first time they have gone away on holiday leaving me behind to look after my brothers and the dogs but for some reason this time im making myself sick ive seen the doctor nd she said i just need to calm down and relax but i cant i go to bed feeling sick and wake up feeling sick and even more tired my chest has been hurting and feel tight, i feel hungry but everytime after i eat i feel really sick, the thing is i have a fear of being away from my mum, but ive been on holiday by myself this year already and have been fine but why is it know that im stressing out missing my mum and making myself sick? im only 21 and i dont know what to doi cant eat, im losing sleep and im making myself sick what should i do?
what you should do is call over some friends or anybody you feel comfortable and have fun and relax.. your mom would be back before you know it just feel calm .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2008, 06:27 AM   #3
(male)

mabsj2 HB User
stress is making me sick what can i do

i agree with teenstressmacut .... invite your friends for some time out and have fun with them. this is temporary coz your mum will be back soon.

Old 07-07-2008, 10:53 PM   #4
(male)

Metrosubway HB User
Re: stress is making me sick what can i do

usually this makes me happy! i say just relax and do something fun - video games with friends or w/e!

Closed Thread