It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
(male)

amigoingtobeok HB User
I'm being harassed by this kid, my ex's best friend, and I'm so stressed & miserable

This kid is my ex girlfriends best friend, and hes pretty much the reason we broke up.
I don't want to get into it, but basically I hate his guts. So much.
I don't just dislike him, i HATE him, which is rare for me.
Hes causes stress in my life like you wouldn't believe, depression, anger, and I'm miserable because of him. Miserable. He enjoys seeing me miserable, too.
For about a year, I've always hated him, but after i broke up with my girlfriend, he started making fun of me, laughing at me, and when i told him that I don't want to be a part of his life anymore, and asked him to kindly leave me alone so we can both move on, he threatened to get me jumped by a kid named Brandon.
I told my ex about this, she said she would tell him to leave me alone, which he did for a while, but then he started harassing me again, today.
He always does it on MSN, too, because he's a coward.
But he threatened me again, made fun of me some more, and at the end, said "see you on the bus *wink*" (he's on my bus for school) and logged off. I don't know what that means, but its probably nothing good.
Later, I asked him if he could tell me why he harasses me like this, and he just said "nope" and logged off.
When school starts, which is soon, I'm going to see my ex with him all the time, and I'll get really ****** off. I'm definitely not over her yet, It's only been 2 weeks and I do love her.
What can I do to make him just leave me alone? Most people my age would just kick his ***, but he has connections, and I don't believe in violence.
I just want to forget all this happened, get over my ex finally and move on with my life, but that is never going to happen if he keeps harassing me like this.
What can I do?
Talking to the principle would seem cowardly and probably will help nothing.
You know what its like to be a teenager, you don't want to seem like a "pansy" or a coward by going to the principle, parents or to the cops either.
What can I do, please help me.
I'm miserable and stressed, and I feel like I'm going to explode in anger and stress any minute now. I almost want to cry.
PS. He never says that HE will personally kick my ***, hes way to much of a coward for that, plus hes like 5'5 and I'm like 5'9 (we're 15). He always uses his "Brandon" friend as a threat.

I've never been bullied in my life, I've always been quite popular, in fact.
Now I know what its like to be bullied, and I wish he would just leave me alone, it would make both of our lives easier, along with my ex girlfriend's.

Last edited by amigoingtobeok; 08-29-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
(female)

akazie HB User
Re: I'm being harassed by this kid, my ex's best friend, and I'm so stressed & misera

My heart goes out to you, I know what it is like to go though this kind of harassment but what I have learnt is people will do things like this if they think they will get away with it so don't let them. Go talk to your principle, ring the police, tell your parents, block him on MSN, if he tries to have any contact with you ignore him and if all else fails knock the crap out of him and if his friend comes after you, do the same to him.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #3
(female)

workaholic902 HB User
Re: I'm being harassed by this kid, my ex's best friend, and I'm so stressed & misera

I agree with akazie. Just try to ignore him. I know it's harder than it sounds but people like that enjoy seeing how much stress they can cause others. so the more he sees how much he's getting under your skin the more he's going to do it. If you show him it doesn't affect you and you couldn't care less about him, then sooner or later he'll get bored, move on and stop harassing you.

(For example, think of a prank caller situation - if a prank caller called someone and that person didn't get angry or feel harassed in any way, there would be no excitement for the prank caller. The more angry the person on the other line is the more fun the prank caller has and keeps harassing them further. If the prank caller got little or no response, then he doesn't get any satisfaction and moves on to the next call victim)

If he's threatening to hurt you though, and you really feel that he actually will go through with it and do something to harm you, then you really should speak to someone with authority and describe the threats that he's making. you're much more mature than he is. good luck!

Closed Thread