It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #1
(female)

charpo HB User
Feeling very strange

Lately I've been very stressed out about money and other things that I don't know how to take care of.

Today I'm feeling very very weird. I can't even explain it. It's like I'm dead, feeling very very light, not light headed but like I'm not actually here. I really feel like maybe I'm losing it. Anyone know or understand what I'm saying?

Old 10-20-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
(female)

karensandy12 HB User
Re: Feeling very strange

please go see your doctor, tell them how you are feeling, tell them the whole truth however strange you might think they think you are, they will have heard it before, i have just helped a family member with this, she would not go to the docs cos of her thoughts, but once she did, and finally took her medication perscibed, in a few short weeks she is now great, good luck you are not alone

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2008, 09:29 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

debbie888 HB User
Re: Feeling very strange

Hi, I use to get stressed out and feel strange all the time, never knowing how to chill out - you know what it's like when you've had a bad day at work and then you get home and have to cook dinner for the kids, deal with paper work and you never get any time to yourself! I would advise that you think about what really matters in your life and prioritise those things. If you get a piece of paper and then write all the things that matter to you on that, then find the top three and make sure that you do them every week.

I have a lot less stress now, but only because i've taken positive action towards gaining those experiences that are most important to me. I would recommend that you search on the internet for stress reduction techniques, also there are audios available and many other things - there is one i found and it gives plenty of resources for you and a free guide you can find on `free stress relief guide.info' (without the spaces)

also you may want to investigate the samaritans [url]www.samaritans.org[/url]
best wishes,

Closed Thread