It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2008, 11:07 PM   #1
(male)

wonderboy048 HB User
itch!!!

i have constant itches in my legs but i cant find the itch i think my muscles in my legs are whats itchy is that bad?

Old 01-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: itch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderboy048 View Post
i have constant itches in my legs but i cant find the itch i think my muscles in my legs are whats itchy is that bad?
Wonderboy, I have a couple of ideas: 1) It could be that you have developed an allergy to some food that you're eating. 2) Your constant itching might be caused by inflammation.

Did you know that there are certain foods that can cause inflammation? Also, body fat can cause inflammation. If you eat a poor diet that is high in animal fat, trans fat, vegetable oils, sugar, white flour and processed foods in general, you can develop inflammation. Inflammation strikes different people in different places or in different ways. With you it just happens to be itching, in my opinion.

Here are a couple of books you might want to check out:

1) The Anti-Inflammation Diet and Recipe Book

2) The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Anti-Inflammation Diet

Good luck!

Last edited by JohnR41; 01-03-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Added the words "white flour" / punctuation

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread