It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
(female)

fizz331 HB User
Exclamation feel like my heads gonna pop

i feel like im drowing i get my head above water and then something is pulling me down by legs and then im drowing again and i cannot get above the water and feel like im coping

if its not work its home and if not home its work and if its not these things then its my relationship with people, friends, food myself i get so angry and stressed i get to the point were i think my head is going to pop off but i dont know how to get rid of writing it down does not help, drawing does not help, getting into my work not helping

i self harm and i eat to make myself feel better and then i feel crap that im like this and im so stressed i cannot sleep at the moment and its starting to bring me down to the point of breaking

i dont know what to do sorry

fizz

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Black Heads oddsore Skin Problems 0 02-10-2009 03:33 AM
Older Sufferers (Young gals, feel free to join thread) MariaBB Eating Disorder Recovery 27 09-02-2007 09:40 AM
feeling of guilt (may be a touchy topic, please read only if you feel strong) nabor4life Addiction & Recovery 27 08-29-2007 01:13 PM
They want to remove the metatarsal heads me2007 Foot & Ankle Problems 7 04-25-2007 03:19 PM
Black Heads? ExcelPremium Acne 6 10-23-2006 10:17 AM