It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
(male)

millerman293 HB User
im stressed to the max.

im stressed to the max. what do i do about it

Old 05-05-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
(female)

wordsnmelanie HB User
Re: im stressed to the max.

Hey millerman293,
It all depends on what it is that has you stressed out, how long you have been stressed for and how the stress is affecting you. Just saying you are stressed to the max really doesn't give me anything to work with and so I don't know what advice to give.
Sorry
-Mel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2009, 03:57 AM   #3
(male)

Anthony9 HB User
Re: im stressed to the max.

Mel has a good point - more info would help people give apt responses. That said, whatever the causes may be, it's the list of demands placed on *you* that give rise to stress. I usually wake up and feel stress coming on me! (Sleep is great at vanquishing streeful thoughts, but they seem to lie in wait for my first conscious thought and then to pounce in legions!)

One of the best ways to 'rise above it' is to remind yourself of 'the bigger picture' - your ultimate purpose, your primary reason for beign involved in the issue in the first place.

If you were stressed about the multitude of tasks required to plan a wedding - stop for a minute and speak aloud what your real goal is: 'to have a fabulous and memorable day, to share the joy of the day with family and friends, to celebrate and mark the start of our journey together in style...'

If it's your work, review what first called you into that field. What you felt you could contribute there. Imagine today was the first day there and you'd been called in as an expert change agent... this is now your challenge.

Anyway - none of the above may be what you're facing, but I hope you find some clues in there that might help lift your thoughts from the demands and pressures to the true driving purpose. Therein lies (a lot more) clarity and peace.

Anthony
________
Solution Seeker

Last edited by Anthony9; 05-18-2009 at 03:58 AM. Reason: terrible spelling!

Closed Thread