It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2009, 06:50 AM   #1
(female)

Kaseyjcf HB User
Unhappy I am having so much stress rright now

HI, My name is kasey and I am under so much stress lately I feel like I cannot function. My husband was diagnosed with cancer and I have to deal with the anxiety and depression coping with it. My son and his wife due to her crazy spending habits and cutbacks in his hours at work, have stressed my son real bad. And I can't help him. I am afraid they will lose their home. She is getting better about the spending but she has run up over $23,000 in debt just with her spending. And she kept it secret from him. I still am surprised he is still with her. They have 2 great kids. I am so stressed that I can't eat and when I do I get real bad nausea and vomiting episodes. Is that something that can happen from stress? I have been this way most of my adult life, whenever I get upset I get real sick to my stomach for hours. I hate it. I have been to doctors and they medicated me on occasion. but so far we have not found one that really works. I take Lunesta every night so I can sleep, have for over 2 years now. I get scared about taking it that long and wonder if my doctor is going to say he is not going to prescribe it anymore. My life stinks sometimes. I try to hard to find something to be positive about and then something bad always seems to happen. It feels like there is a price on happiness. Kasey

Old 12-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB User
Re: I am having so much stress rright now

Hi Kasey, Oh yes, Stress can do so much to our bodies that is not healthy.

As mothers we tend to worry about our kids no matter what age they are.
There comes a time when we need to take care of ourselves. There is nothing you can do for your son and his wife's situation. Their problems are for them to solve not you. Stress can eat a person alive, so to speak.

i am very sorry to hear your husband has cancer. Being the caring person that you are, please allow space for you and only you. if you are physically able take a walk, jog if you can as exercise can release stress.
Only You have control of You. Get rid of as much stress as you can as it is no good. Don't allow other family issues to be in your interest as you can not allow it to be. You need to stay healthy for you and especially since you have a husband whom needs you near at this time .

You say you try to hard to find something to be positive about, quit trying and let it happen naturally. Happiness is within.

Please take a step to allow yourself to be good to Yourself.

Live Life Well
BeHappy2

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread