It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #1
(male)

lcstressed HB User
Stress causing me serious digestive issues...

Hello there, I am a 23 year old male, weighing at about 148 lbs last time I checked, and 5' 12''. For the past couple of days I have been having a tough time dealing with my stress cause of my work and other things in life, or I should say my boss lol. Its been affecting my appetite and causing serious digestive problems, like indigestion, nausea, occasional vomiting and diarrhea. And also my stomach or intestines would growl even if I am full. I was also born premature and had a Ileostomy done. I feel as though I always had stomach issues since day one. Even when I was five years old I was always going to the clinic for stomach viruses AKA the stomach flu. Last year I went to a GI doctor and he performed an endoscopy on me and the test results came back negative, so thats why I think it may be stress related and nothing physically wrong. I just wanted to see if anyone can share some advise on how to deal with this, like possible stress relieving techniques OR over the counter meds (which I would perfer more). I was thinking of going to my local health food store and picking up something may help control it.

P.S. I am trying to avoid a doctors visit due to lack of health insurance.

Last edited by lcstressed; 04-29-2010 at 08:05 AM.

Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
(female)

Rahea HB User
Re: Stress causing me serious digestive issues...

Try an herb called Holy Basil (Tulsi). It is an adaptogen that contains super-antioxidants which reduce the intensity of stress and supports other health benefits. You can buy Tulsi tablets on-line, but I would recommend a drink called Relite H2O that contains organic holy basil.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
(female)

Rahea HB User
Re: Stress causing me serious digestive issues...

Try an herb called Holy Basil (Tulsi). It is an adaptogen that contains super-antioxidants which reduce the intensity of stress and supports other health benefits including boosting immune sysytem. You can buy Tulsi tablets on-line, but I would recommend a drink called Relite H2O that contains organic holy basil.

Closed Thread