It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User
family stress

I have a brother in law who I know is physically abusing his kids (whips them too hard, leaves bruises jerking their arm or slapping them in the face), used to do drugs, both parents smoke pot, he blows it in his baby's faces. Makes the baby's stand in a corner all day with their leg propped up and if they move, he throws shoes at them. The older kid, he left bruises all over his back, took a hairbrush to my neice and left marks on her face, and her mother covers it up with makeup and sent her on to school. The two oldest boys used to miss an excessive amount of school because they were made to stay home and babysit. They both have dropped out of school. He took a fork and stabbed his sister with it once and mommy whips her for crying about it. This one got in trouble for making him a sandwich because he didn't ask first. Three of the oldest kids moved in with their grandmother. They have 3 kids that are there's together still there (oldest one in 2nd grade). My neice was made to sit in the corner from the time she'd get up until she'd go to bed with her head and one of her legs propped up in the air, when she moved her head, step dad ties her hair around her waist so she can't move. They fed her mustard repeadedly and even after she started throwing it up, burned her with matches. He also tried putting his hands on her. Steve Wilko would take us on their show but the step dad is refusing to go claiming he is too sick, for one I know that is a lie, and another, I have a disease that could kill me and it isn't stopping me, like I have so much pain and fatigue, it's sickening, don't tell me he's too sick. He pretends cause he's too lazy to get off his rearend and work for his family and support them, so they live on welfare support, and he works behind their back at times and gets paid under the table, all the mean while trying to get disability. My neice wanted to take a polygraph and take them on the show and prove it happened to her but the grandmother also won't let my neice go, saying that my sister is still her daughter, yet my sister, treats them like crap, let her own mother walk to work when she gave her the parts to fix their car, instead of getting her own fixed, the mom treats her daughter like she's nothing but a hoe, won't talk to either of them anymore, even calls CPS on my mom saying this kid is over there sleeping around with several different guys, none of it is true. She's had an affair on her husband, didn't know who her two oldest kids belonged to until after a blood test, yet has the nerve to call her daughter a hoe. She told me today if the child was to drop dead today, that she would laugh about it. I cannot express how angry and stressed I am right now. My other brother in law put his hands on my neice too while she was asleep and his wife said he took a polygraph and failed it, but her mom doesn't believe it unless she sees the results. The husband has hit her. But I think she is as much to blame for all of this abuse as he is, because she permits it. I called CPS and they wouldn't even investigate it, a man blowing pot in children's faces, tell me what in the world is wrong with that. The school is on alert and has called CPS on them several times, and they always lied their way out of it. Well I am tired of seeing my family get treated the way they do by my sister and her husband, and I am really tired of CPS not wanting to do a darn thing. What do you do, when you know the abuse is occuring, and they won't do anything?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread