It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
(male)

Vallone530 HB User
I'm I stressed?

Ok well Im 19 y/o male, and I never told anyone about How I feel like my mind is going to explode, I cant sleep I always feel sick to my stomach and constantly think about being sick 24/7. I get frustrated very easily over small things. If I have to wait inline at a cash register I find myself ready to explode with anger. I have zero patience, My mind races and races, I obsess over things and I think about stuff thats never gonna happen, I also dwell on the past. I loose interest in everything. I also turned into a loner, but i like my solitude, and think I have to hang out with people so I make excuses for not hanging out with people I tell myself I'll hang out with that person when I get my new car, when I get those new clothes and so on. I dont know how I got this way, and dislike it. what should I do

Last edited by Vallone530; 10-25-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: I'm I stressed?

As for the loner bit some people just prefer their own company to others'. But you are unhappy with yourself so a change is in order. I feel like you are being triggered by a number of things and can empathize with alot of your problems. I hate to sound like a broken record but you have symptoms of depression. Get the depression under control and we will see if you are also anti-social. You would also do better to confide in someone and begin unloading all the baggage you have been saving for so long. I think you will see a change in yourself. I am here if you need to vent or just talk. Sincerely, searchin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2010, 05:49 AM   #3
(male)

Vallone530 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallone530 View Post
Ok well Im 19 y/o male, and I never told anyone about How I feel like my mind is going to explode, I cant sleep I always feel sick to my stomach and constantly think about being sick 24/7. I get frustrated very easily over small things. If I have to wait inline at a cash register I find myself ready to explode with anger. I have zero patience, My mind races and races, I obsess over things and I think about stuff thats never gonna happen, I also dwell on the past. I loose interest in everything. I also turned into a loner, but i like my solitude, and think I have to hang out with people so I make excuses for not hanging out with people I tell myself I'll hang out with that person when I get my new car, and so on. I dont know how I got this way, and dislike it. what should I do

Old 10-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
(male)

Vallone530 HB User

Thank you, its gonna be hard trying to talk to someone because no one would expect me to feel this way, I guess I gotta try.

Old 12-01-2010, 06:32 AM   #5
(female)

SPORT46 HB User

Have you tried mediation or yoga? they can really help calm your mind.

Closed Thread