It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
(female)

Izzyconrad2 HB User
Gonna have a break down

I have so much to do in so little time. 4 art projects to finish, a spanish project to finish, 3 more tests to take 2 in english one in math. I don`t know if i`m graduating because of i don`t know if i passed my math class. i`ve got a drama notebook to put together. I also need to rehearse lines in my drama play. Need to finish my senior portfolio. My last day of school is the 20th. plus watch my 6 year old sister after school like i have all year till 9pm. Mom is making me clean the whole house for my graduation party which involves everything but her room. I can`t do everything at once. I`m freakin out i can feel a mental breakdown coming on. What am i gonna do. Please anyone some advice or a chat anything

The following user gives a hug of support to Izzyconrad2:
risortoeg (05-15-2011)
Old 05-15-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
(male)

risortoeg HB User
Re: Gonna have a break down

i know exactly how you feel. i'm in the same boat, i even started to see a shrink because the strees. i found making a list of what i need to accomplish( prioritize it) for the day helps, and if i don't finish something something it goes on the next day's list. good luck to you, i know it's tuff.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread