It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
(male)

OLDSKOOL83 HB User
good ideas to handle lifes stresses at bad times

This has not been my year. Very up and down yo-yo events have taken place although ive kept my cool thru it all i feel spent. I am starting to have a feeling in my chest again, the nervious anxious feeling. Its all from stress, mental, none pyshical.

I have an ex gf who is currently working out of my home ( we had opened a biz together 2 years ago and she ended up cheating on me with out mechanic in the end of jan) so i had given her a set date when to be out finaly once things settled down and i deceided id keep my home. well in a month she needs to be gone so i think its starting to bother me i have to keep hounding take your things. I do not want to be with her, i had meet another woman and started dating her after it happened.

2nd yesterday a friends mom died, she was a friend i worked with.

3rd my best female friend is bugging me saying i never listen to her and i should lol. she had a big crush on me for over a year now. its kinda stressfull being her friend at times.

4th is my job, 50 hour weeks mentally burned out.

this morning i was thinking the only time i am at peace is when im sleeping. i dont have that feeling. the last time i had this feeling for for a good 3 weeks after i found out my ex was going behind my back while we were running a biz out of my home.

when i had this feeling last time id only feel better once i drank a beer or 2, then the edge was gone, i felt better but had realized i cant keep this up.

Ive never had this chest feeling before until what the ex put me thru, it was harder then a divorce i went thru years back. i will not take pills either because i saw what the cheating issue did to her...it doubled her dosage so she could cope.

i guess im asking for a simple way to relax and ease it issues off my mind with out drinking. i guess i sorta feel im stuck in the rut right now and would like to get outta it. Just putting effort into to much anything anymore burns me out. I know somthings off because i use to enjoy riding motorcycles and thats become too much effort to even enjoy anymore.

anyone have any good advice. the friends mom who was a coworker dieing kinda set me off the edge hear, yesterday is when i noticed the feeling in my chest again and no being able to focus because of the few items of stress i do have already in my life.

also ive noticed i am not comfortable in my own home again anymore. prob does not help my home is super empty and has empty rooms after a divorce and then break up with an ex gf.

i guess i need a motivated kick, im working out every other day about 20-30 mins.

The following user gives a hug of support to OLDSKOOL83:
sawthelight (08-19-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #2
(female)

miam745 HB User
Wink Re: good ideas to handle lifes stresses at bad times

stress i can relate - how to solve it no idea! The chest pain could be related to the stress and anxiety which sounds like you are developing. To be safe go see you doctor and have it checked out.

Good luck

Old 06-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
(male)

OLDSKOOL83 HB User
Re: good ideas to handle lifes stresses at bad times

doesnt feel like pain, just feels like a lump weight resting on my chest. its an odd feeling. there is no pain at all.

on top of things friend wrecked his motorcycle last night and i had just seen him 15 mins before so i was all spooked out all night. guess i just gotta ride the bad times out in hopes of good times again soon.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #4
(female)

miam745 HB User

You are going through a difficult time. I hope your friend is ok. I would still see my doctor just to rule out anything serious! Good luck and god bless!

Old 07-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #5
(male)

OLDSKOOL83 HB User

i started feeling better. figured its gotta just be my ex working out of my garage stressing me out. We had a stap today about when she'd be finaly gone with her biz, nother 2 months. pisses me off but guess ill look at it in a postive light, those months shes there are moneys i get to see my money back. with some bad blood between us now should be more incentive for her to get out lol. least she dont live there.

Closed Thread