It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #1
(female)

miam745 HB User
Totally stressed

hello everyone:

I am so stressed out at work and even more-so at home! I am a mother of two and my husband is selfish, self absorb - a narcissus! I work full time, and in graduate school. My husband has a older child and he wants the child to stay with us for the summer. Why so I could care for him! My husband likes to run the streets and hang out with his friends. He works and on the weekends or on a really nice day he disappears forgetting that he has a wife and children at home! I don't want the added responsibility or the stress. He knows that I am going through a difficult time right now and the added stress is not needed. But he wants his kid here so he could spend time with him. That's fine if that's going to be the case but it's not. His son visits every other weekend and he goes out or finds things to do that doesn't include the child! so why should i think the summer is going to be any different. What about my summer and what I want!

I am totally stressing over it and know that I shouldn't. I just have to make it a point to go out as much as possible leaving him to care for his children and see how much he can deal with it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread