| | Drama. Losing friends, starting cliques. I'm threatened to be physically harmed?!
So lately there has been A LOT of drama going on in my life. I'm just going to list what's happening. I posted all of this on Yahoo.
3 weeks ago:
- My friend Tara and Baily decided to pull a prank on me where they said that they hate each other. They called me on the phone laughing, saying that they we're kidding. Since I had PMS and I am really emotional, I cried. Baily (who is one of my best friends) cried too while Tara just sat there, not giving a **** about anything. She was laughing and she didn't care that both of us we're crying.
- With that prank in mind, Tara used Baily so then she could get information about what I think about her. Of course what Baily said about her made me think: "Wow...that's upsetting. I never knew Tara thought that, what a *****..." and so Baily told Tara and then she started getting all ****** at me and now she thinks I hate her, which I do now (I liked her before but since now she's being a total ***** I don't now.)
- Last year, there were rumors about me calling Baily's mom a ******** (which is true), but, her mom insulted me constantly and I got fed up with it.
- Baily told me she didn't want to be friends anymore so we stopped talking for a while, then we started talking again somewhere around March.
- Now, Tara is constantly calling me rude things and she says I wear too much makeup (which I don't) and she says her makeup looks "natural" (She wears bright blue eyeshadow.) how is that natural? So, Tara always feels the need to insult me about every single ******* thing.
- Baily decided to play along with Tara when she called me rude **** like: "That ***** why do you hang out with her? She's so obsessed with anime, Vocaloid, and Japanese ****. She doesn't even do well in school, I bet she'll be a hooker when she's older." and Baily would reply saying something along the lines of, "I totally agree, dude. She's such a ******* *****!" that made the situation even worse.
- Taylor, Baily's twin sister, knew I said some things about Baily a few months back. What I said wasn't that insulting though. All I said was: "I wonder why Baily still won't talk to me." and "I really think it's so stupid that Baily isn't over this yet." How the hell is that bad?
- Tara also wants to get "revenge". Which is COMPLETELY RETARDED.
A few days later:
So recently, Tara has now APOLOGIZED (=_=), and Baily forgives her (and I told her she made me depressed, A LOT for what she said about me). I really don't get it. Baily forgave her for what Tara said about Baily's "best" (pfft. sure.) friend (me). Honestly, a true friend wouldn't forgive someone who made their "best" friend depressed. And I mentioned this before in my other question, but, Baily said that I only care about my friend Kat and anime and Vocaloid. And, I do care for that but that's not as important as my family and friends! :| I honestly don't really know what to type because I'm so ******, so i hope i covered everything.... should i just tell baily i don't want to be friends with her anymore? because seriously, i'm sick of her lying, same with tara.
Okay, so Baily and I are still friends but Tara wants to start a fight physically at school. What should I do? Tell my parents? Not fight back so she can get suspended?
Well, I think I pretty much covered everything. I just told Baily that I don't give a flying **** about Tara anymore. Should I be friends with them or not? Baily is my best friend, so I'm not sure. People change.
If you could give me some advice that would really, really help.