It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
(male)

Gr8awsomness HB User
Unhappy My sister hates me!!!!!

My sister hates me for something I said a few months ago. (I have ADHD) Me and my sister were arguing about something stupid and I got really mad because she told me "to shut up." So I started to get even madder she kept telling me to shut up. Then I lost it I started throwing things at the wall then I cursed and yelled at her she told me i should go to a mental hospital again. Then I shouted at the top of my lungs "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND I WONT REGRET IT" she got really frightened and said "I HATE YOU SO MUCH." When my got home she asked what happened I told her and she asked "Do you really mean what you said?" I replied "No." Ever since that day I've been trying to tell her I love her and I never meant that. She doesn't think I love her but, I do with all my heart no matter what. Every time I try and tell her that she just walks away and doesn't say anything back. I love my sister with all my heart.

I really hope she loves me and can forgive me for what i did.

Old 08-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: My sister hates me!!!!!

The only thing stronger than words are actions. This might take some time, because those are very hurtful words you spoke in anger. Give her some time to see your actions are out of love, and do not try and force her to forgive you too soon. Thankfully, time can heal most wounds.

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
Gr8awsomness (08-31-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
(female)

nbrown88 HB User
Re: My sister hates me!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking how old are you?

Just to give you some advice I have a younger sister we are 5 years apart and growing up together was the worst! We fought so much, physically and mentally we HATED each other and would say awful things to each other. I use to sleep with a bucket infront of my bedroom door at night because I thought she might come in my room in the middle of the night to kill me!

But I want to let you know I am 25 now and she is 20 and we have a better relationship, she has grown up a lot and even tho we still get into fights (we are completely different people with different personalities) we love each other and just think we were young and we have said sorry and forgiven each other for what has happen in the past and dont talk about it anymore and just look to the future.

I want you to know that even tho it is tough now it will eventually work out, maybe you both just need to grow up... time does heal and eventually you will be friends because you are sisters and no1 can change that.

Reply Reply

Tags
adhd, family issues, fighting, mental disorders, sister