It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
(female)

ashleeighlouise HB User
Feel so frustrated

So I'm 19 and my mum treats me like a 12 year old. I am stressed out all the time because of her and she frustrates me so much. I just want to scream its so frustrating. I feel like she holds things against me and whenever I tell her anything (which i have learned not to) she gets so angry at me and yells at me for the smallest things that arn't even worth an argument. I am upset all the time unless i'm with my boyfriend and she doesnt understand that even though I try to tell her. What can I do? I can't wait to move out but i'm still at uni and its not an option right now. I can't take this much longer and it really impact my work and uni.
Thanks

Old 09-07-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
(female)

toughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB Usertoughgal012 HB User
Re: Feel so frustrated

Hi ashleeiglouise, I think you are frustrated with your mom to the point of giving up. You need to try to keep the lines of communication open between you and her to maintain some peace. It can be hard living in the same residence as your parents, but life out there isn't always easy. I would suggest spending time having chats with her and explaining that you still need her, but you are an adult and need to be treated like one. I think in time there will be a more comfortable attitude between the two of you if you just agree to disagree. I hopre you don't let this stress invade your life. I hope there is some resolution to your problem soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
angry, frustrated, mother, stress