It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stress Message Board

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 11:36 AM   #1
(male)

icedtea HB User
I'm stressed!! - OTC/natural remedies??

Hello Everyone,

I know for a fact I hold stress in. I rarely break down or let things show that they get to me. I always shrug things off. Right now I have a lot of things coming at me from every angle and I am starting to feel tense in my chest. My breathing seems to be fine and when I am doing something I enjoy it seems to all together go away. I used to be a generic form of Xanax about 3 years ago for anxiety and I do not want to be put back on any meds. Especially since that one kept me awake all the time.

So my question is are there are any other OTC or all natural remedies I could try? I heard about something called Sam-e but was not sure how good/safe of a product it is?

Last edited by icedtea; 01-31-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
(male)

rod24773 HB User
Re: I'm stressed!! - OTC/natural remedies??

St.John's wart is a natural over the counter anxiety and stress reliever and sleep aid.Its effects can vary depending on each individual person. Not sure of the medicinal srength it comes in but lately (under excessive stress) I usually will use 1/2 a capsule when at work .Only when I feel I am getting stressed about something.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
(male)

icedtea HB User
Re: I'm stressed!! - OTC/natural remedies??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod24773 View Post
St.John's wart is a natural over the counter anxiety and stress reliever and sleep aid.Its effects can vary depending on each individual person. Not sure of the medicinal srength it comes in but lately (under excessive stress) I usually will use 1/2 a capsule when at work .Only when I feel I am getting stressed about something.

Thank you! I will look into this

Reply Reply