It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stroke Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
(female)

Colette2 HB User
could it be stroke

I cant open my eye when I wake up in the morning.I have to take my finger open it.this morning it was worse.I kept trying toopen it,it kept closing.can this be stroke?

Old 04-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Chloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB UserChloe1252 HB User
Re: could it be stroke

Probably not but if you have other symptoms along with this (weakness in limbs, numbness, dizziness, headache, slurred speech, vision probs on that side etc) I would go to the ER...now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colette2 View Post

I cant open my eye when I wake up in the morning.I have to take my finger open it.this morning it was worse.I kept trying toopen it,it kept closing.can this be stroke?
Colette,
I agree with Chloe - it doesn't sound like a stroke. I remember an employee I used to work that had something similar - I don't remember what the system is called, but his right side of his face went to sleep (for best thing I can say) it fixed itself out in awhile. Now I am not a dr. so obviously I don't know, but it sounds very close to what you just told. If you just had a stroke, you would not be able to type what you just typed.
Blessings to you. If we can help (i don't know how) please ask more.

Old 04-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
(female)

doggypoo HB User

I doubt it but always be safe then sorry. Symptoms are usually tingling or vision loss or speech.

Old 04-12-2010, 06:02 AM   #5
(female)

Colette2 HB User

thank you for your replies.I have lyme disease,maybe that's it.I thought it was something different.
thank you

Old 04-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colette2 View Post

thank you for your replies.I have lyme disease,maybe that's it.I thought it was something different.
thank you
Hi Colette,
I am sorry so much that you have lyme disease. From the little that I know, is Lymes from a tick??? Is that right??? I am just talking. Let me know how your are doing and that everything is ok. I really do care and if you want to talk about what happened, I will listen.
Thanks
Tim

Closed Thread