It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stroke Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

kenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB User
Got my ct scan results

The ct angiogram results were perfectly normal. No abnormalities in any of the blood vessels or arteries in my head or neck. No signs of aneurysms or strokes or stenosis. Now the neurologist will look further into whether or not it is MS. That's awesome news! I was worried because of all the fear they put in me.

And....
My disability was approved yesterday, so I've had 2 wonderful days in a row! Now my husband and I can get a place to live and a vehicle!

The following user gives a hug of support to kenzibenzi:
Positive Cynic (10-15-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Positive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB UserPositive Cynic HB User
Re: Got my ct scan results

Hi Kenzi,
That is good news and you sound relieved. That is awesome. I just wanted to say to you that I have not responded to you because I really didn't know much about your condition. But I do want to tell you that I have read every post you wrote and have watched your progress and have sent you some good vibes your way too I'm glad Mulchie was keeping good care of you lol.

That is nice you got disability too. I know that it takes soooo long to get approved and you don't even know when you are waiting if you are going to get it or not. So I know that that is a worry that is gone for you. I hope you can keep your positive attitude during your next phase as they are still trying to find what is wrong with you. I sincerely hope it is not too serious for you. Please keep us all posted on your progress. I am glad you found this board and welcome to the family.
God Bless you 100x
Tim

Last edited by Positive Cynic; 10-15-2011 at 11:46 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Positive Cynic:
kenzibenzi (10-15-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Cynic For This Useful Post:
kenzibenzi (10-15-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

kenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB Userkenzibenzi HB User

Yes Mulchie has been great to me, I am so thankful! And Thank you, Tim, for your kind words and support. I don't know what is next for me, but I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you so much for the good vibes, looks like they worked! Stay healthy and blessed!
...Kenzi.

Old 10-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Mulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB UserMulchie HB User

CT scan "perfectly normal" Yes that is good news.
Thanks for the kind words Im glad I could help. Glad for your good news.
God Bless Mulchie

Closed Thread