It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stroke Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
(male)

melt123 HB User
Please help Brain / Stroke? 22 years old

Hello,
all

I have had alot of serious problems when born, Brain Emerage, chronic lung desiease, i was on oxygen for 2 years, i was born 4 month & 28 days premature about 11 days off of the world record so you can imagine the list is very long ect ect....

NOW
I am currently working for a company long hours, 60 per week, however its not hard & not very physical work, I played rugby 6 years & boxing training for 5 years never done head contact, I am 100% very healthly & never ill despite my past history, i am in great shape always feel good.

Now on friday, i completed, 8 hours of my 12 hour shift, i went on my break, I was perfectly fine & in a great mood & very happy and it was friday so the weekend was near i also eaten very well all day & plenty of water.

I purchased a can of Fanta from a vending machine.
Straight after drinking, all of a sudden a couple of seconds later, the clock reset in the cantine which it does at 4pm goes round once & i saw it go round 15 times & all of a sudden I knew inside my brain they was something seriously wrong, i was shouting did you see the clock, did you? to other staff members...a couple of minutes later, i was telling everyone that i was drugged in the fanta & i feel very ill & need to go to hospital.

by this point I am going crazy like out of body experince...
my awareness, vision, muscles, my head everything was confused..like my whole body & brain was going in fast foword/slow motion Like nothing i have ever experienced in my whole life & i knew something was wrong, I quickly asked the first aiders to take me to hospital, i made sure they did, i was admit they took me everyone knew they was something very seriously wrong i was moving fast then like snail steps, then shouting loud, then just stood & sat doing nothing, then my head was moving very fast from side to side & i was like in a totally different world i also got very warm inside.

At the start
Totally confused, lack of a awareness, however i knew i was at work,
couldn't stand, very unstable, but didn't fall over poeple kept catching me..1 minute i was moving like sonic the next a snail like walking with my feet every couple of minutes...
Felt like everything was fast fowarding & going slow, I also didn't stop shaking & moving my head from side to side & sterring at things with my mouth open...

about 5/10 minutes later, i was in the taxi on the way to hospital, i kept repeating to everyone i been drugged by the fanta, then all my words started slurring, i repeated each word 2/3/4/5 times only when i spoke in a longer sentence did the words repeat more...

The docotors stright away assumed a stroke, i had blood tests, brain scans, heart monitors, ecg Scans... & tho the process i was telling everyone i been drugged by the fanta then 1 hour later i kept laughing & laughing, tears down my eyes & mixed emotions & still slurring my words, then the doctors put the Dye in my body to show up any signs on illness in my body on the second EGC Scan & 15 minutes later i was completely fine & they sent me home after 8 hours, they was 100% completed confused & 6 doctors & nurses had no idea what it was...

Can someone please help & i want to discuss this so fire away with your questions, i currently haven't been given any drugs or anti biotics just sent home i have 24/7 headache now too keep having to take pain killers.

I also have put half a stone on in 2 weeks. i am 5"10 10stone 7 & 22 years old

Thank you very so much,
Melt

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2011, 02:34 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

ej1337 HB User
Re: Please help Brain / Stroke? 22 years old

You should have the fanta tested (I would have kept it) cause maybe some employee that hates his life spiked a batch with GhB, or some type of rufinal (spelling?). It does sound like some type of "drugging" the way you expressed your emotions. I would think if something was seriously wrong with your body you wouldn't have been laughing, you should have been terified. And some drugs do not show up on tests. (Example, magic mushrooms, salvia, peyote, and other type of drugs that arnt the typical coke, cannabis, benzos, opiates, ect)

Old 10-31-2011, 07:02 AM   #3
(female)

Krista2882 HB UserKrista2882 HB User

Had the doctors mentioned the possibility of a seizure? There are a lot of different types of seizures, and the shaking and head turning, seeing hallucinations (the clock), laughing uncontrollably, confusion/panic, staring at things with your mouth open, etc. can all be symptoms of a seizure. Definitely try to bring that up with your doctor. I noticed you didn't list an EEG as a test they had given you. You should have an EEG done to see if there is any seizure activity in your brain.
I have Epilepsy, so I've done research on seizures and have talked on the Epilepsy board here a few times in the past few years, so I recognize those as seizure symptoms, but I don't know what type as they are different from mine.
Good luck.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
(male)

TheLongRoad HB User

sounds likes someone dropped some LSD in your drink, or some magic mushrooms in your tea. Those symptoms sound like clear cut signs of a high and wonderful trip! (well, for someone who didn't know they took it)

Old 11-15-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
(male)

melt123 HB User

Thankyou all,

I was in hospital for 3 weeks, They have said its possible its PSEUDOSEIZURES

They happen everyday normally 1 lasts an hour sometimes 2/3 happen a day, sometimes none happen each day is totally different & random, Today i totally lost my voice and when i spoke i was mubbeling for about 1 hour like speaking another laguage then the same moves happened like every episode, the walking the arched back & head feeling weird jerk & strange movements, i had 16 doctors, & 20 nurses all confused i was on different wards, stroke, heart & nurgoligy everyone is more different & odd each day, I am pending more investagations.

Tests i had done in 2 different hospitals one is rated one of the best in europe for nurgoligy
MRI
ECG - 20 minutes & 3 days under CCTV
Heart monitors
lumber puncher
general movement tests

Everything was pefect nothing different, apart from Unclear & adnormal readings on the ECG - 3 DAY recordings which was never explained to me.

all my heart rate, pulse & tempreture was 100% fine all the time
The episodes last different lengths of time each one & different things happen in each one.

Main Symptoys - Wanting to walk around alot, & voice mobbeling & stuttering, repeating words like (what is happening now then) & (lets do something cmon) 4/6 times each eposide & i can eat & drink fine & i reponse pretty much stright away odd times strange balances.

Anyone explain anything, any questions for me? The numbness & feel like my brain is out my body & im a real life ghost feelings don't happen anymore like the first 2 major attacks when i went to hospital.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #6
(male)

melt123 HB User

I have 3 updates.

appointments, for futher heart monitor tests & ecg tests & have home access team coming all in the same week.

They are much less. 3/4 times per week.

2 types of attacks.

1. Voice & speeding up world.
2. Voice, head movements & arched back moving fast & slow.

But both do mix together & headaces & blerry vison all the time they last from 20 minutes to 3 hours.

the pains in my head has came back but moved sides on my head to behide and right hand side & not the left, so something is happening in my brain.

Will keep you updated any comments or questions or experiances welcome..

Old 12-04-2011, 02:39 AM   #7
(male)

melt123 HB User

I am from the UK, England.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #8
(female)

Daisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB UserDaisy65 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by melt123 View Post
I have 3 updates.

appointments, for futher heart monitor tests & ecg tests & have home access team coming all in the same week.

They are much less. 3/4 times per week.

2 types of attacks.

1. Voice & speeding up world.
2. Voice, head movements & arched back moving fast & slow.

But both do mix together & headaces & blerry vison all the time they last from 20 minutes to 3 hours.

the pains in my head has came back but moved sides on my head to behide and right hand side & not the left, so something is happening in my brain.

Will keep you updated any comments or questions or experiances welcome..
I use to have petit mal seizures, and I had TIAs (mini stroke). When I had seizures I would yell out and have involuntary body movements. Only one time I had something like your describing. I was on the computer and all of a sudden I didn't know what day or year it was. I ran into the living room where my husband was and asked him, he told me an did accused him of ling to me, of course he wasn't. My doctors have done brain scans/eggs on me, and nothing showed up. My mother in law has bad seizures/TIAs/and bad strokes/, nothing showed up on any of the scans they did on her either.

So I am wondering if the same thing happened to you. I know it is possible for those symptoms to happen and nothing show up on the test that they run at the hospital.

Did you drink a diet drink?

I can't drink those because they will cause me to have seizures.

I hope you find your answer soon.

Hugs and prayers to you!

Old 12-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #9
(male)

melt123 HB User

Thank no full fat or standard,

I actually don't think it had anything to do with the drink i think stress & lack of energy working 12hours per day & sleeping 5 hours over 2 month which my body was not used too much caused it.

Im getting better only time will tell when i venture out the house more & back to my normal gym, nightclubs, work, business ect...

Like now all the movements which happened in hospital has stopped its just the head pains & my voice goes & i repeat myself alot still.

Only once a week i walk around the house like a human zombie off the planet with my back arched very slowly confused & talking weird & ghost like.

thanks,

Closed Thread