So GP thinks there is some transaschmia going on, kind of what my neuro was hinting at with my blood flow issues with my occluded artery. Still trying to get through the red tape with insurance for my perfusion CT scan so they cn find out what exactly is going on and if there is anything they can do for it. I guess not a lot of places do the test (at least that they are trying to schedule me ythrough), I do have some medical through my car insurance from the accident so I'm going to see if there is anyway to go get the test without the redtape tomorrow, maybe I can get it as a private citizen or my dr can bypass the referal through medical and get it scheduale with my car insurance. I know a couple hospitals do.
I guess the hope would be that my artery has opened enough to make it safe to put a stint in, or if not that they decide its safe enough to take a vein from somewhere else to replace the damaged artery in a bypass and get my blood flow back to normal in my head. Not sure what other options I have. Pulse went up a ittle to 62 today so that was an improvement.
As far as my leg going out on me there is nothing they can do for right now, he told me to exercise it and my arm when I can so it doesnt get weaker, and let them know of any changes.