It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Stroke Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
(female)

Alberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB User
Help...

Ok, I have not had a cigarette in 13 weeks, but I am not feeling good alot a problems with my stomach lately. In order for me to feel a little better I feel I need a cigarette, lucky for my sister gave our mother e-cigartte to help her stop smoking. She is letting me use it. But we have heard that it is not good for you either. So what have you guys heard about it? Let me know ok? Alberta.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

goingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB Usergoingtorun HB User
Re: Help.....

G’day Alberta 1967,
13 weeks that’s a great effort. Have you been to a doctor to check out your stomach pains? Could they be craving pains for a nicotine fix? You have come all this way without a ciggie, have one lousy ciggie and your back on square one again, and all monumental effort for nothing.
I believe you’re stronger than that. You survived a stroke for God’s sake, raised four children and taught them to drive, all by yourself. Now that’s what I call strong. You are not going let a little cigarette beat you, i dont think so.
Sorry I don’t know anything about e-cigarette. You have guts and determination, you do'nt need it.
George…

Last edited by goingtorun; 01-29-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #3
(female)

Alberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB UserAlberta1967 HB User
Re: Help.....

Thanks George, but I did try that e cig last night. An d I have to say it made me sick. And yes I did go to the doctor and I have to have a test done on Feb 7.Not looking forward to it. But I will let you know how it goes. Alberta

The following user gives a hug of support to Alberta1967:
goingtorun (01-29-2013)
Reply Reply