It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User
Does anyone have an un-vaccinated baby who died of SIDS?

Does anyone have an un-vaccinated baby who died of SIDS?

In Japan they stopped vaccinating babies under the age of 2 and they stopped having babies die of SIDS. I fimrly believe the two are linked together. I don't think it is a coincidence that many babies pass away after having shots. Shots contain toxic chemicals and mercury and it is too much more some babies to handle. Their bodies do not have the immune system and their livers cannot filter these toxins. Many people are starting to stagger or holding off an vaccinations. I was always worried about SIDS and I held my baby everytime she slept. My heart goes out to all parents who lost a child, sincerely.

There is no scientific evidence that the two are related and I don't anticipate and connection in the future. Reading about what other countries like Japan have done is enough for me to understand what I believe to be a main culprit.

Last edited by moderator2; 12-25-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: please always start a new thread instead of bumping up old ones

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2007, 07:15 PM   #2
(female)

suziet123 HB User
Re: Did They Die After Having Jabs???

I'm not so sure of the link between SIDS and vaccinations. My daughter died in 2006 from SIDS. She was 11 weeks old. She had not just recently had her shots, yet she died when we put her down for her nap. I have 8 other children and they all slept on their tummy or back or side or whatever made them most comfortable and they are all fine.

I, personally, would feel horrible if my child got polio and spend their entire life in a wheelchair. I feel like vaccinations are worth the risk.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #3
(female)

annelizly HB User
Re: Does anyone have an un-vaccinated baby who died of SIDS?

There were many many instances of SIDS long before we began vaccinations.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:29 AM   #4
(male)

superman20 HB User

If japan saw a correlation strong enough to motivate them to stop immunizing before 2yrs of age, then there is something there.

then if when they stopped immunizing before 2yrs of age, sids diminished to 0 or close, then there is definitely something to it.

THEN if our country knows this information and hasn't changed it's immunization process----what does that tell you.

IF we know about japan then of course our medical world and government do too.

what i read said there NO increase in the diseases for which the immunizations were delayed, because of the delay.

I've lost one child, i'll be DAMN-ed [excuse language] if i will lose a grandchild too

Old 02-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #5
(female)

cat27 HB User

My younger daughter lost her 5 month old daughter, Jalina july 4th 2007. She died of "undetermined" causes but Dr's don't think it was SIDS, however yesterday afternoon my older daughter's 7 month old son Michael died in his sleep during a nap. He had been vaccinated, Jalina had not.
I don't know if their deaths are related or if vaccinations or lack therof had anything to do with either.....I just know I have now lost 2 of my 6 grandchildren and I feel as if my heart has been ripped from my chest.

Old 02-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #6
(female)

Sunny737 HB User

Alexa, I agree with you. We'd be blind to deny a connection and the reason the medical establishment denies it is that "herd mentality" of them fearing if a lot of us refused the shots.

In reality none of us encounters four or five major diseases at once, so I am saying that our immune systems don't get slammed like this, but we take tiny bodies and hit them with a lot of germs at once, and it is unnatural. These, worse aren't natural germs but manmade.

I once saw a timeline drawn with numbers from the CDC. It started sometime in the fifites and went to near current year, and it was, per the population, how many kids got asthma, cancer and diabetes before the shots were forced, and how many now! It told the story and seeing the timeline and the exponential increase in childhood diseases which I named....was clear that "something" happened once the shots were routine.

I am convinced that we've traded one set of diseases for another. I am 51...it's no coincidence either that my generation is the one that had the shots first forced on us, we are now aging and we have an epidemic of cancer, and a ton of diabetes and even adult onset asthmas. One of the top Texas oncologists told me that "one in two-and-a-half of us gets some form of cancer, now!.

Add to all of this that the amount of shots has greatly increased since my generation is in grade school and we now have commonly what I never even heard of in my grade school.....ADD and Autism!

Again, the establishment says this is coincidence and not the shots, but many intuitive parents know better.

Using an online search engine a person can find tons of truth about the shots, and arguments that make a lot of sense that question if they even really DO work, because as polio and other diseases dramatically fell in frequence, what went way up at the very same time was education and compliance with better hygiene and nutrition, and it is said that in countries that didn't force the shots as soon as ours did, that the number of cases of polio, for example....fell in them at the same rate. How so?

The Journal of Pediatrics has reported that the whooping cough vaccine may only be fifty percent effective. July '94 the New England Journal of Med. posted a study that found that more than 80 percent! of children under 5 yrs. old that contracted whooping cough had been fully vaccinated! (again, WHY vaccinate?? and what other factors are at play here that are why we have as few outbreaks of these diseases as we do?)

Look at this headline!

"Effects of Chickenpox Vaccine Fade Over Time
Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:02PM GMT
By Gene Emery
BOSTON (Reuters) - Merck's chickenpox vaccine Varivax not only loses its effectiveness after a while, but it has also changed the profile of the disease in the population, U.S. researchers reported on Wednesday."

This one makes me wonder if we should comply..
Ten vaccinated kids get disease
12 January 2006
By KELLY ANDREW and NZPA

Ten fully vaccinated children and teenagers have been infected with deadly meningococcal B disease since the immunisation programme began 18 months ago."

This one, too......
Pediatrics, August 2003 Journal Scan
From The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
July 2003 (Volume 22, Number 7)
"Increase in Deaths From Pertussis Among Young Infants in the United States in
the 1990s" Vitek CR, Pascual FB, Baughman AL, Murphy TV
The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 2003;22(7):628-634"

"

I fear the shots more than the childhood diseases they are for. Do your research!

Last edited by Sunny737; 02-09-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:38 AM   #7
(female)

dingogirl HB User

It's not true that in Japan SIDS cases decreased when they stopped vaccinating children under the age of 2. They increased.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
(female)

annelizly HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat27 View Post
My younger daughter lost her 5 month old daughter, Jalina july 4th 2007. She died of "undetermined" causes but Dr's don't think it was SIDS, however yesterday afternoon my older daughter's 7 month old son Michael died in his sleep during a nap. He had been vaccinated, Jalina had not.
I don't know if their deaths are related or if vaccinations or lack therof had anything to do with either.....I just know I have now lost 2 of my 6 grandchildren and I feel as if my heart has been ripped from my chest.
I have my own theory that SIDS IS heireditary. My sister , a cousin and i all lost children to sids. That is too coinsidental to me.

Closed Thread