It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
(female)

frankiesmommy HB User
ex wants to name his new baby our sons name

I am new to this blog thing but I need help my son Frankie the 3rd was born 4/23/01 and received his angel wings on 7/18/01 me and his dad haven't been together since approx 6 month after, he is now married and is expecting his another son in april 2009, While I was on a sids website I found a post stating he and his wife want to name the new baby Frankie the 4th I want to just scream I feel like he is trying to erase my son and I feel like he has died all over again my heart is hurting. we are in the same line of work and do associate times. I don't know if I should confront him over this I want to stand up for MY son I feel like no one but me cares about him but me. Please someone tell me what to do??

Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
(female)

mattiesmommy HB User
Re: ex wants to name his new baby our sons name

I have that same problem. My ex and I broke up before our son died. His new wife and him had a baby boy last year, 2 days before our son's bday. they gave him the same middle name as my son and that hurt so bad. I would ask him to respect you in that aspect, not to name his new child the same name. There are other ways to remember his child, ya know? if you need to talk, I'm here!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #3
(female)

frankiesmommy HB User
Re: ex wants to name his new baby our sons name

thank you very much for listening to me, I feel like I am crazy because I am angry but I don't want people to think I am jealous because I am not I am so happy for him and his wife but I just dont think it is right for me or my son for him to use his full name I refuse to let him erase my son's memory or atleast in my life.

Closed Thread