It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Suggestions for New Boards Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2003, 10:25 PM   #1

OCAngel HB User
Post Please start a forum on Tough Love

I am having a major battle with myself over my 24 yo daughter. I am torn between wanting to run to her and solve all her problems and staying away in order for her to figure it out herself. I have been staying away in hopes she will get a clue, but in the meantime she is quickly slipping further and further into a hellhole of a life. Each time I hear from her or about her, I lose sleep for a week and recently have been having heart palpatations for days after a phone call from her.

I went to the boards and found a board for parenting problems and relationship problems, but nothing for what I am going through.

A board on Tough Love would certainly help me gain insight and allow me to release some of this pain.

Old 05-22-2003, 11:08 AM   #2
Administrator
(male)

Administrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB UserAdministrator HB User
The Parenting Problems and Relationship Problems boards are the appropriate boards to use. You might also benefit from the Stress and Anxiety Board.

[This message has been edited by moderator1 (edited 05-22-2003).]

Email contact - adminmod@healthboards.com
Please read the FAQ before emailing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply