It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Suggestions for New Boards Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 02:31 PM   #1

velmaanne HB User
Post children allergic to all vaccines

i was wondering if any of you have a child allergic to all his vaccines?the reason i'm asking is because my 3 year old is allergic to all her vaccines.we found outafter she received her 1st dpt at 2 weeks old. we have had her tested for all vaccines and she had a allegic reaction to all.when we ask her docter why or what is causing the allergic reaction all we get is he don't know my daughter is his first case like this.and i don't know where to turn for ansewers. she also has a egg allergie but her doctor saids that the egg has nothing to do with the reactions she's having from the vaccines:

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
vaccinations for children? paul bryant Vaccination & Immunization 4 03-19-2009 11:27 AM
Help! I don't dare vaccinate my children again... vigilantmom3 Vaccination & Immunization 5 09-18-2006 10:48 PM
Children can get shingles from Varicella Vaccine.... cake444 Shingles 2 05-15-2006 08:36 PM
Allergic missaustralia Vaccination & Immunization 3 04-29-2006 02:53 PM
Anyone else allergic to carba mix-HELP suggi Allergies 0 01-20-2005 03:13 PM