It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Suggestions for New Boards Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2003, 09:44 AM   #1

Karine HB User
Exclamation Tenis elbow/ Tendonitis/ Epicondylitis/ Tendons

There are alot of people out there that suffer from this work related injury, not to mention sports. This is a chronic pain that will not go away and is disabling.

------------------
Chronic pain from Tendentious in right elbow 1996, left elbow 1998, shoulder pain within that time, neck pain the hole time.
My job at Safeway ended in Jan of 99, they said due to lack of work for me. They could not make a job for me, so I was on my own. No Insurance, no money, no hope. I have used everything from expensive ointments to magnets nothing would help.
Docs would not give pain meds because they are additive even though I was in chronic pain. Could not take the pain anymore Jan. 2003. No work no money the pain just kept getting worse.
I was very depressed and ready to step infront of a big truck to run me over. I really gave up on any hope to control the pain til a freind took me by the hand to help me get the help I needed.
Was told by welfare to run up $2500. in ER bills to get covarage for myself, so that is where the help started, now I had to find a doc who would listen that is not easy, ER docs will not just give out pain meds, "med addicts". But got lucky found on doc in the ER that did listen and gave me hope and would see me.
I suggest to anyone out there look for the younger docs that will help for chronic pain.
Found out through MRI's I have degenerative arthritis in my neck, shoulders and arms on both sides. Nerve damage in right arm due to surgery in right elbow. Now am seeing a PM doc whom I do not care for but will see tomorrow about my break through pain. No more PM doc back to my reg doc. She put me on vicodin 3 x a day if needed for BT pain.
Have a good pain free day
Kari
My job at Safeway ended in Jan of 99, they said due to lack of work for me. They could not make a job for me, so I was on my own. No Insurance, no money, no hope. I have used everything from expensive ointments to magnets nothing would help.
Docs would not give pain meds because they are additive even though I was in chronic pain. Could not take the pain anymore Jan. 2003. No work no money the pain just kept getting worse.
I was very depressed and ready to step infront of a big truck to run me over. I really gave up on any hope to control the pain til a freind took me by the hand to help me get the help I needed.
Was told by welfare to run up $2500. in ER bills to get covarage for myself, so that is where the help started, now I had to find a doc who would listen that is not easy, ER docs will not just give out pain meds, "med addicts". But got lucky found on doc in the ER that did listen and gave me hope and would see me.
I suggest to anyone out there look for the younger docs that will help for chronic pain.
Found out through MRI's I have degenerative arthritis in my neck, shoulders and arms on both sides. Nerve damage in right arm due to surgery in right elbow. Now am seeing a PM doc whom I do not care for but will see tomorrow about my break through pain. No more PM doc back to my reg doc. She put me on vicodin 3 x a day if needed for BT pain.
Have a good pain free day
Kari

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply