It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Swine Flu (H1N1) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2009, 08:42 AM   #1
(female)

missmobius HB User
possible reason why young kids affected with HIN1

Here is an article worth reading: <edited>
Note the stats, regular flu kills more people than the swine flu does, so what's with all the hype,

The only difference between regular seasonal flu and H1N1 is that it seems to effect young children/teens more so than the seasonal flu.

I'm not a doctor, but according to some Canadian studies people who in the past have had the seasonal flu shots are more likely to get the H1N1 flu, (I think there were 2 or 3 different ones that stated the same thing)

Therefore having had the flu shot in past years could be the reason it's being seen in young children/teens, because anyone in their late 20's and older would not have been on a regular seasonal flu vaccine shot program when they were young because 25-30 years ago THERE WAS NO REGULAR SEASONAL FLU SHOT PROGRAM!!!!

So of course the young people who have been getting those ridiculous seasonal flu shots year after year (I'm excluding the older people who get the vaccine yearly because they have immunity from being raised in a time when there wasn't all this vaccine craziness with all the additives)

My conclusion, our young children/teens may have been weakened by all the crap vaccines they get on a regular basis, the amount of vaccines kids have to get nowadays has more than doubled in the past 15 years, and therefore those young kids have had more of all those additives injected into them and IMO have weaker immune systems when it comes to the HIN1 virus.

Last edited by mod-anon; 10-28-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Please read the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #2
(male)

ExtremelyWired HB User
Re: possible reason why young kids affected with HIN1

I think it is actually just the opposite. In young children, the H1N1 flu is causing an “over reaction” from their immune system. Older adults in general are more likely to have a weaker immune system than children, therefore their immune system response to H1N1 will be weaker. It is that “over reaction” of the immune system in children that is thought to be responsible for their higher death rate.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
(male)

jg4hlth HB User

Your on the right track. Babies tested by toxicology doctors on their fist day were found to have poisens:lead, mercury, pesticides in their systems from the mother. Then they are put at additional risk by having all the vacinations shots that contain Thimerosal. The risk and effect depends on the body weight and toxicity of the baby or young child. The earlier the shots are given and less body weight the more the child is at risk. In the 1930' and 40's there were only 6-9 shots required. I hear that over the years the drug companies have increased that number to over twenty. As a result autism and other nerve disorders greatly increased.

The teenagers and young adults go to the dentist and get either lead fillings or Mercury in the white amalgum fillings. These heavy metals are put in your mouth and toxify your system for ever. See Dr Buttar's web site. What I've read is the age old remedies of eating healthy, Vitamine B12 and liquids that are not dehydrating like coffee and soda and foods or natural herbs and extracts from to build up your immune system: Garlic, OLE olive leave extract, elderberry etc are far better. Vitamine D3 in the winter months if your not out in the sun.

The cheerleader that was crippled from the H1N1 vaccine almost died after the story was aired. Dr. Buttar got to her and detoxified her system and she is now on the road to recovery. I can't understand why the news media missed the major story on this one!

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative used in some vaccines and other products since the 1930's

Last edited by moderator2; 12-01-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: please use paragraphs so that it's easier to read your posts

Old 12-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

estria HB Userestria HB Userestria HB Userestria HB User

Hello,

ExtremelyWired is correct. It is not the actual H1N1 virus that causes complications that may kill you, it is the immune reaction of the body that does. Usually this is an exaggerated inflammatory response in the lungs which make it difficult to breathe. The most severe cases have to be put on ECMO machines which are in effect "lung bypass" machines that oxygenate the blood for you while you recover. Unfortunately, not all hospitals have ECMO machines and respirators in ICU's are limited so the less complications that come into hospital the better.

At the moment we are not seeing as many adult cases of complications as children. Pediatric ICU's are becoming overwhelmed. I definitely think that our children are developing more immune related illnesses such as allergies to various things. However, it is not vaccines that are to blame but rather the fact that we are keeping our environment so sterile that when a child's immune system encounters a pathogen, it overreacts and causes horrible illness.

Anaphylaxis, for example, is an exaggerated immune reaction to something (bee sting, peanuts, eggs etc..) that causes the airway to become blocked (due to inflammation of airway) and requires immediate assistance. Polio is an excellent example of what I am talking about. Polio was a disease that affected predominantly industrialized countries, believe it or not, because they had clean water that did not contain the polio virus. Evidently if younger children encounter the polio virus, they have a very mild illness and become immune to polio for life. If the virus is encountered by older children however, the reaction is not as mild AND they are much more likely to suffer the complications that we are all familiar with where the nervous system is attacked. I am not saying that we should all go out and drink dirty water but I do believe that by killing every single living bug in our environment, we are actually weakening our immune systems. It's a bit like muscles, if you don't use them they will atrophy and stop working. If we stop challenging our immune systems regularly, they will not work properly.

Vaccines challenge our immune systems. Yes there is a small number of people who have a horrible autoimmune response to the vaccine (anaphylaxis or guillain-barré) and I do think that if these people have had such a reaction before to a vaccine, they should really think twice before being vaccinated again. BUT for the majority of people, vaccines challenge the immune system to develop antibodies to a virus in a much gentler way than from getting the actual full blown viral infection.

As to the additives and such. If any of you have ever eaten a tuna sandwich before, there is more mercury in that than there is in the vaccine (and you don't even want to KNOW what is in your drinking water). Your body will get rid of it unless you ingest such large quantities that your body cannot handle the load. In addition, formeldahyde exists naturally in your body so the body is also able to rid itself of excess formeldahyde (it is something that it recognizes). As with anything, a little can be handled by the body, too is toxic. This is just as true of cyanide as it is of carrot juice.

Sorry this is so long but I also was "infected" by the vaccination fears that are circulating out there (not to mention the ridiculous conspiracy theories) and I decided to do some reading and inform myself about these fears. In the end I decided to get the shot, not just to protect myself but also to protect those around me. I have always believed in the old saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and preventing an outbreak of this highly infectious viral illness means potentially preventing a large number of deaths from complications of this thing.

This is how we eradicated deadly diseases such as smallpox and drastically reduced horrendous illnesses such as polio and diptheria ... lest we forget our past. This virus is not as deadly as these diseases but if we nip it in the bud, it will not be allowed to go any further and change into something else. Flu viruses are extremely volatile things that exchange DNA like we trade baseball cards.

Anyway, for what it's worth, that's my two cents.

Regards,

Estria

Closed Thread