It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Swine Flu (H1N1) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
(female)

myheadhurts33 HB User
Rash on adult with swine flu

Both my kids have what I believe is swine flu 102 temps horrible coughing- . It is running rampant in Michigan so they prescribed tamiflu and don't even test here and on our way we went. So I am sick now all respiratory, cold symtoms achy achy achy. My body hasn't had a fever since I was 10, so I just don't get them, and I have read that you DO NOT NEED to have a fever to have the swine flu. My body doesn't fight that way. Anyway, I am sooo hot and I wake up today with a bright red sunburn looking rash all over my upper body chest area. Its actually sort of itchy. Not sure what to make of this. I am just beat. Not sure if I need tamiflu at this point or an antibiotic to kill the resp infection I am getting. This sucks. ALSO, to anyone that gets tamiflu. A MAJOR side effect is vomiting. The pediatrician almost took my older daughter off it, as she threw it up within five mins of taking it up until yesterday. I would say not the best side effect of a flu medication. Anyway, any advice would be helpful. I am trying to limit medical costs now...so broke Thank you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread