It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2002, 02:18 PM   #1

BtrflyCutie04 HB User
Arrow Hopelessly Devoted...

Alright guys~ here's the deal.

I've been friends with this guy for almost 3 years. I love him to death and the more I think about it the more I realize that I'm "in love" with him. The problem is is that he lives in AL and I live in MI. I'd love to be with him once I graduate.. but Im worried that he'll find someone new. I'd be happy for him but me and him are perfect!

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Should I let things play out and see what happens? What do yall think?

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif~Casey

Old 06-20-2002, 02:51 PM   #2

AshleeD HB User
I seem to see this question a lot (no offence at all) but my advice would be don't hold back to tell him everything. There is a chance things wouldn't work out, but how do you know that's what the outcome will be? That's why I say no matter what happens, you should be true to your feelings, and what if he's in love with you, too? It would be crazy to let both of you go on in life loving each other but not being together. Long distance relationships are hard, but if you truly want that person, then don't give up, love will ALWAYS find a way if you're meant to be with the one you truly adore http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love2.gif. Hope this helps and good luck! Let us know what goes on and what you decide to do http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif
~~~~~
AshLee

~º~ºAsHº~º~
*Troublesome Trio #1*

"If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old."
-Edward W. Howe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2002, 06:35 PM   #3

crazyCALIgirl327 HB User
i have a similar problem. i've only known the guy for a school year, and he has a girlfriend, but i love him. he and i are good friends and he's invited me to his house numerous times. i know that his girlfriend is going to dump him soon, and i dont think he will be OK with it. i think he has an anger management problem, and he's a big, muscular guy. but he's the sweetest person i've ever met. sometimes he gets out of control and i dont know what he might do to his girlfriend but i hope its nothing.

Old 06-20-2002, 08:10 PM   #4

BtrflyCutie04 HB User
Arrow

Update at this point~
I just got off the phone with him! He's the best! I completely love him. We always end our convos with I love you.. he's told me that he loves me but doesnt want to risk anything yet. Other than that thanks for your help and support. The one thing I adore about him is that he's completely different from my exs and he's more mature then they were/are.
CaliGirl~ Best of luck to you, you seem like a sweet girl. I hope your friend/crush gets help tho. I've known a few guys like that and you gotta be careful how you approach them. Good luck~ Keep in touch.
Thanks again

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif ~Casey

Closed Thread