It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2003, 06:44 PM   #1
Inactive

Twist16 HB User
Post Seriously crushing.. this is definitely not me..

I just recently split w/ my boyfriend of two months. And the other day, I saw a guy that had a crush on me for a while.. and I started feeling for him. I don't know why, but I can't get him out of my head. I talked to my best friend about it, and everyone keeps saying to wait until my so-so ex-b/f comes home in 3 weeks from MI. for the Air Force, and see if there's still anything for him. Right now I don't feel anything for him, and all I see him as is my friend. Do you think I should wait and see if my feelings are sure when he gets home? And what should I do about this guy I started crushing on? (Just to let you know, I'm not one who goes boy crazy..)

Old 03-03-2003, 07:46 PM   #2
Inactive

Multiusepeson HB User
well from experiences i have seen is that the ex-couple become a couple again and you just feel lonely right now. If you can wait a few weeks and see your bf and mabey he might have changed or you might remember why you dated him in the first place.

But talking to another guy never hurt anyone so have fun.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2003, 10:59 PM   #3
Inactive

Twist16 HB User
I talk to my so-so b/f almost every night, and I feel like its a burden. Lately I can't get this other guy out of my head, I talk to him online and in person.. but we mainly talk about who he likes and whats my current situation w/ my b/f etc. A while back he told me that he liked me, but I wasn't really looking for a relationship. But now, I don't know if his feelings are the same anymore since hes talking about this other girl that he likes. Buut.. she has a b/f and wont break up with him for this guy that I like. So, currently its not going to work for him. But, I know this guy to go out with lots of girls, not exactly sure how far he goes but I know hes not a virgin. Anyways, I'll make a long story short. My friend, whom I've known for my whole life, which I'm not very close to went out with him about a year ago.. well he was severly crushed when she dumped him that he did anything possible to get over her,(such as drugs, sex, etc.) and hes been through other tough situation in life. Well, I know that he is over her now, but I don't know if that stuff is still going on.

Anyways, this guy is really a nice, funny guy, when I talk to him he still acts like he likes me.. but I don't really know anymore..

And it hurts talking to him, because right now nothing can happen. Plus, he likes this other girl.. And I can't stop thinking about him!!

~Twist

Closed Thread