It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2003, 01:39 PM   #1
Inactive

BP43 HB User
Unhappy guy problems..about to cry! :(

oh my i have a problem! well let me call him guy A..he has likes me for forever and I dont like him that way I mean we are really good friends and everything but I just like him as friends..he asked me out and im like I just like u as a friend.. then he would always be like how about we hook up and I would be like oh I dont know..ok well let me tell you about guy B I met him a little bit ago we started talking and he asked me out... and I liked him. So I said yes, now guy A is really upset and wants to kill guy B. Because they are friends.. I feel really bad now.. Im crying over it. I think about it all the time and i feel really bad. I mean i want to go out with guy B but guy A is a really good friend and i dont want anything to happen, now his friends hates me and I am good friends w/ them too. We are talking to eachother again and now i feel even worse when he tells me his feelings.. I mean I could go out with guy A but I dunno and I dunno what to do!! I wish i would have never liked him and I want it to be back the way it was before. I told guy I that i made mistakes and shouldnt have been saying I dunno all along. I like guy B but I feel bad and its messing up my life I want it to be like it was before I need help before i explode!!!!

Old 03-06-2003, 02:39 PM   #2
Inactive

Twist16 HB User
From what you've told me, this guy A sounds like he is very manipulative. It's not YOUR fault, it's guy A's fault. He also sounds like he has an anger problem.. if it gets serious enough and he is actually serious about saying he wants to kill guy b.. tell someone! Even a killing threat is WRONG! I wouldn't suggest going out with guy A, he doesn't deserve you with the way he is treating you and your b/f. So maybe just stay out of his way for a while so he can cool off..

~Twist

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2003, 03:57 PM   #3
Inactive

BP43 HB User
Cool

well...wow I like guy A though i think.. I realized i think i should give him a chance and I think i like him better than guy B but wow i dunno you guys! i seriously realized i like him and i should go out w/ him but i have to talk to guy B and help ahhhh

Closed Thread