It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2003, 08:39 PM   #1

armageddon69 HB User
Post Parties and drinking question.

When ur in early highschool, and at typical high school parties, are there a good number of people that go to them that dont drink? pls reply. if it is like that, about what percent of them dont drink anything.

Old 03-04-2003, 12:04 AM   #2

Shattered_Eros HB User
Well all i can say is that when i was in high school I went to the parties and didn't drink and there were always other people there with me who chose not to drink as well, and seeing as how I was in high school only a few short years ago, I doubt much has changed. But if you do go to these parties and choose not to drink be ready to be some drunk slob's babysitter. If you don't drink you will probebly have more fun in a different setting.

Bye bye now
Jenny

------------------
Don't judge me by my failures, only by my dreams.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2003, 12:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Yeah, there is some, but theres always going to be the tossers that will want you to drink. Just ignore them and stick to your morals. Heaps of parties I go to are BYO, so no-one wants to share any alcohol anyway!

Old 03-04-2003, 04:23 PM   #4

armageddon69 HB User
ya, i wasnt concerned about myself. this girl that is kinda my frend, but i also have a crush on, went to one, and shes the kind of person who is against doing "bad stuff". I was worried that she had decided to start dinking. I used to a few months ago, but quit soon cuz it tasted so gross

Old 03-05-2003, 04:34 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Andrew29 HB User
If you choose not to drink, there is only 1 thing I think i should warn you about: driving. If you're sober and other people are drinking, there is always gonna be people harassing you to drive here, there, pick up him/her all night. If I'm leaving, I don't mind driving people home, but hate having to leave like 5 times a night just to go pick someone up. So so annoying!!

Old 03-11-2003, 03:33 PM   #6
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew29:
If you choose not to drink, there is only 1 thing I think i should warn you about: driving. If you're sober and other people are drinking, there is always gonna be people harassing you to drive here, there, pick up him/her all night. If I'm leaving, I don't mind driving people home, but hate having to leave like 5 times a night just to go pick someone up. So so annoying!!

Sure as hell beats the asses who drink and drive, then end up killing and/or maiming the innocent etc.

I can see your point though.

Old 03-11-2003, 06:51 PM   #7

hillbilly_chick HB User
Exclamation

some drink some don't..I don't.. I guess @ my high school 40% or so of the people don't drink @ parties

------------------
~*Hillbilly Chick*~

Old 03-19-2003, 04:34 PM   #8
Veteran

mjmaciver HB User
Thumbs up

yeah I usually don't drink at parties and have an awesome time watching everyone make an idiot out of themselves

------------------
hope this helps

Closed Thread