It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2003, 03:52 PM   #1
Inactive

BP43 HB User
Question help..i like a guy he likes me but we got a prob..!

well.. I like this guy named Chris, and he likes me. But they we got another guy his name is Anthony. Well he really likes me, but I like him as a friend. I want to go out with Chris but Anthony is going to be mad, I don't want to ruign our friendship or his with Chris. I ddnno wat i should do?? Then we got this semiformal dance well everyone is telling me to take Anthony, well his friends but i dont want to and my really close friend told me he would be mad at me if i dont ask him. But I want to take Chris, but he goes to another school soo yeah i need help please..

Old 03-01-2003, 04:39 PM   #2
Inactive

Twist16 HB User
Can you talk to Anthony about this? Tell him that you see him as just a friend, and if you go to the dance with him it wouldn't be because you like him, but you would just for him. So what's the point? Go with the guy YOU like, not the guy that would get mad at you if you don't go with him. He should understand that relationships won't work one sided.. either you or Chris should talk to him (Whoever is closer to him) and tell him that both of you want to get together and see what he feels about it.. just so you can show him that you care.. Anyways, hope I helped somewhat...

~Twist

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2003, 05:14 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Have a chat to Anthony, if you explain to him that you really like this guy he might be more understanding. If he gets mad, well then thats just selfish. He should be happy for you if hes any kind of friend and your happy.

Old 03-20-2003, 05:12 PM   #4

REBELRYDER HB User
Me and me g/f was the same way and she just told him as a freind and everything worked out.But i wasn't freinds with him so I cant realy say much.But it seems if he is your freind he would want what you want.

Old 03-20-2003, 09:18 PM   #5

Kylie1 HB User
talk to them about it. i was in a situation like this a little while ago and me being as smart as i am decided to say nothing to anybody. I ended up with nobody

Closed Thread