It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2003, 06:12 PM   #1

lan HB User
Exclamation never been kissed!

me and my friend we are (deleted) and never been kissed! We are popular and pretty, but for some reason we cant seem to get guys! We try to get their attention but nothing works cuz we dont want to be slutty. Whats with this?!?!?!?!? Are guys just attracted to slutty girls or is there something wrong with us? we would really appriciate if some guys would respond to us. thanx Cindy&Alannah!

**Please do not post your age**
tntmod5

[This message has been edited by tntmod5 (edited 03-21-2003).]

Old 03-21-2003, 06:55 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

toaskornottoask HB User
Hello girls,
As I see it, you two are still pretty young. I am not saying I had never gotten/given kisses at that age (i am only a couple of years older), but still, there are lots of people, even older than you who have never been kissed.
You should never try to put on an act to get guys, you need to be yourself, that's the best way. All of us guys are different, some go for the slutty girls, some for the 'preps'. It just depends. What more can you do for yourself? I say don't worry about it, the right guy will come along some time, after all, you are still very young...

[This message has been edited by toaskornottoask (edited 03-21-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-21-2003, 08:43 PM   #3

armageddon69 HB User
my gf is one of the most popular and hottest and best-looking girls in the school. she is in betwwen a prep and a ****, but far more to the preppy side. personally, i like more preppy girls, but not too much. just be yourself.

Old 03-22-2003, 08:02 AM   #4

GoodnightElisabeth HB User
My first kiss was at eighteen. And it was well worth the wait.

Old 03-22-2003, 02:20 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Hey, there's no set age for first kisses, it will happen, you will get kissed. Just enjoy being single for now.

Old 03-22-2003, 02:31 PM   #6
Veteran

xKaShyLahx HB User
Cool

Hi im not a guy!
but to the oringal post about getting guys attention, you sound very young. To get a guy's attetion it's all about being yourself not putting a front on. Guys hate girls that flash themselves in front of them all the time. It just looks trashy and makes the girl look easy which could come of an advantage to them, just play it cool and let everything happen in time..your young and there's plenty of time to explore sexually!

~*Kashy*~

------------------
~*ººBaBi FaCeºº*~

~*ºWhatever happens, happens for a reason.º*~

Closed Thread