It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2003, 12:20 PM   #1

crazysweets HB User
Post do you think he really cares?

I dont talk to people much about stuff, like my feelings. But lately I have been talking to someone who has been so great to talk to. I just wonder if he really does want to talk to me all the time. I think that what if he really doesn't care and I am just wasting my time? I hope that's not true though because he is the only person I feel the most comfortable talking to about this stuff. He seems like he wants me to talk to him and that he is glad that I am able to talk to him, but I still doubt that sometimes

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2003, 12:50 PM   #2
(female)

QweenyBluEyes HB User
He's being there for you, so let him. I'm so much like you, I don't really express my feelings very well. If he didn't want to be there, he wouldn't.. he probably feels comfortable around you also, since you feel as though you can open up to him. Maybe just say to him, "I won't bother you with my problems." and if the conversation just seems to stop and he doesn't say anything about it.. maybe you should stop. But if he says its ok, than I think you're fine.

Does he help you at all? Or just say small words like "Yeah", "ok" etc.? Thats also another indication that they're not really into your conversation. I have this thing with judging peoples actions and words, and I can usually tell what they're thinking. So I can easily tell when a guy likes me or not. Anyways, just some little things that can probably help you out.

-Qweeny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2003, 01:52 PM   #3
Veteran

xKaShyLahx HB User
Cool

I can relate im just like you, im very anti-social and when it comes to talking i find it hard to express myself. For over a year now i've been talking to his guy were like best friends from the moment he introduced himself we clicked. He's my sole mate, i trust him and feel comfortable about telling/talking to him about anything.

You can always tell if some is interested in what your saying by the tone in their voice and the response. Do you both talk? or do you do most of the talking? if u do most of the talking you can always make him talk to make yourself more comfortable.

All this worrying is just paranoid because your not use to expressing yourself and you think into things to deep, once you get to know him better all the novelty should wear off

~*Kashy*

------------------
~*ººBaBi FaCeºº*~

~*ºWhatever happens, happens for a reason.º*~

Old 03-24-2003, 02:16 PM   #4

crazysweets HB User
Yeah he doesn't give like just short little responses. He talks to me and helps me too. And just the other day, I had to tell him something and he could tell that it was hard for me to say it. And he said, you can shed tears if you want no one will know. So things that he has said to me make me think that he is ok with it, I just hope I am right. I'm going to see him tomorrow morning so I think I'll mention something about this to him

Old 03-25-2003, 01:29 PM   #5

crazysweets HB User
I had actually emailed him friday night asking him if he minded if i talked to him. if it was ok. i asked for him to reply becuase i wasnt going to see him until today. he didn't reply and that was one reason why i was worried about it. and he checks his email like every day. this morning when i saw him he said he had just gotten the email this morning. and he said it was all ok. i'm just so happy that it is working out this way. i expected him to say, no i dont think you should anymore. but he didn't and im so happy

Closed Thread