It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2003, 06:27 PM   #1

hello2u HB User
Unhappy In love with a guy i cant have

I have what seems like fallen in love with this guy. We were really good friends for a long time. Then out of the blue one random day he stopped talking to me. It was a bit odd. The next day he told me he was gay. I am one to totally accept the concept of this. I accepted him being gay too. That was a few months ago, and im still not over him. I think this guy is the right one for me but i can never be with him. Ive had other crushes besides him, but they seem so stupid compared to what i have had with him. I am so confused on what to do. Any sugguestions would be a great help.

Old 03-27-2003, 04:53 AM   #2

Kylie1 HB User
I think all those really big crushes are usually with people you are good friends with. You need to get over him because you will never be with him. I'm not suggesting you start making out with random guys or trying to go out with someone you dont have feelings for. I think you should spend some more time with guys in a friends kind of way, and maybe you will find someone who you like just as much, because the best relationships are with people you know well. It hurts now but you will find someone else, and i'm sure this guy will always be good to keep as a friend.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread