It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Teen Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2003, 04:08 AM   #1

hsmarasigan HB User
Post please please help me...g/f problem

hi everyone i really need your help.On Saturday my girlfriend and me were at the mall and whenever we walk together she likes to hold hands,kiss,put her arms around me,and all that sweet stuff,but i didnt really put my arm around her and kiss her, i just held her hand, but i think i hurt her feelings because maybe she thought i was giving her the cold shoulder but the only reason i wasnt all over her was beacause we were in the mall(public) and i feel akward to be kissing and hugging her with everyone around, i love her with all my heart and now i feel so stupid for acting that way, does anyone know what i should do? PS. we live 30 minutes apart and this is the first time we walked in the mall together, usually we kick it at home, okay thanks for reading my post. please help me, Thanks

Old 03-31-2003, 10:34 AM   #2
(female)

QweenyBluEyes HB User
How about you just tell her how you feel? Just tell her you don't mind holding her hand, but you feel awkward showing that much PDA (Public Display of Affection). I don't think it will hurt her if you told her. It will hurt her if you keep avoiding her kisses etc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2003, 04:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Yeah just tell her how you feel. Say "sorry for being stupid and letting you think I was giving you the cold shoulder. I'm just not really comfortable with that." Tell her how much she means to you, she'll understand.

Closed Thread